To execute most of its activities, the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF) relies heavily on Audio Visual and Conferencing systems for its major activities such as Physical meetings, Virtual Meetings, Executive/International Conferences and Press briefings. It is responsible for ensuring the effective co-ordination and monitoring of the implementation of Government policies and decisions. The OSGF is also saddled with the responsibility of taking care of the affairs and facilities of the Nigerian Presidential villa, which includes the banquet hall, Press gallery, The Nigeria’s Presidents Office and meeting rooms and also the Federal Executive Council Chambers.
Custom DynamicX2Talk at Nigeria´s presidential Villa (Federal Executive Council Chambers) Conferencing Solution Overhaul
- Motorized Monitor – DynamicX2Talk
The institution had the need to renew its conference room with:
– A world class new and modern conferencing solution fit for a presidential to handle its meetings and conferences.
– An Audio Visual system with top notch sound Systems and High resolution Visual system.
– A complete Audio Visual production system for a seamless output.
– A high Resolution multimedia Camera solution.
– A versatile and world class Virtual Conferencing solution that could accommodate all third party and customized virtual meeting platforms, such as Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Meet, etc.
– A hybrid press briefing/conferencing solution that could handshake with the conferencing solution in the council chambers.
– A caller notification System to reduce human traffic/ movement during meeting systems.
– An elaborate central Control Room that could control the entire AV solution from one point.
– A complex yet efficient portable Automation system that could easily control the entire system operations both on wired and wireless connections concurrently.
Abuja’s based Altrasav is the company who implemented the whole technology solution assessing the client’s needs, and recommending the best solutions. Throughout the project, Altrasav approach remained customer-focused, providing maximum uptime and minimum hassle.
“Altrasav was capable of handling the requests from the design to implementation phase. Altrasav experts were very helpful in solving the challenges which we faced during the build out phase”- the end user says.
Altrasav Limited delivered a world class solution for OSGF at the Federal Executive council Chambers, with a world class, state of the art Audio Visual and Conferencing, and a support and service package to provide a quick response from talented folks who care any time an issue arises. This technology and design solution exceeded user experience improvement expectations, and provided support to keep systems running smoothly for maximum uptime and optimized productivity. As the Honorable Minister of State Agriculture – Mustapha Baba Shehuri put it, “this is like going from darkness to light, and this is a more improved system than the previous”.
The final solution included:
ARTHUR HOLM: The Outstanding AH17DX2HDGA, a retractable system for both screen and microphone on each delegate unit was a toast of the entire project. The sleek design and touch screen, gave a complete different experience to the end users and the ability of ARTHUR HOLM to customize its top Panel design to accommodate and interface with TELEVIC’s F-DIV buttons was an icing on the cake. The integration of TELEVIC’s Software to interface with ARTHUR HOLM touch screen was completely seamless.
TELEVIC: Televic’s Cocon conferencing Software was used as the base conferencing solution, which serves as the core interface of the conferencing system on each delegate unit.
KRAMER: various KRAMER equipment were used as the base equipment for Audio Visual integration Such as video Switching, cabling, Video Source interface and video Output interface and the entire system Automation.
BLACK MAGIC: The entire AV production system including camera switching was managed and published on BLACK MAGIC.
PTZ OPTICS: The crystal clear 4k cameras in the Council Chambers used are the PTZ OPTICS multimedia cameras, which have the capacity to do both Automatic microphone Tracking and also a manual override control.
PHILIPS: The 4×4 Video wall was done with the thin bezel PHILIPS professional video wall screens.
LEGRAND: LEGRAND’s Vaddio Cameras were used in the press gallery and Tea room, while The Chief Screen Mounts were used in hanging the screens for the video wall, and the Extensa Screen is used as a backdrop.
BEHRINGER: BEHRINGER Digital Mixer was used to setup all the audio presets for the Council Chambers, Tearoom and Press Gallery.
YAMAHA: Yamaha Speakers were used for the entire audio system output.
NEC: NEC screens were used in the control Room and also the as display screens for the press gallery and Tea room.